Friday, April 1, 2011

Interview Questions

1. What are your favorite hobbies?
My favorite hobbies are being social and anything with sports. I played baseball, basketball and football in high school and still play in an adult baseball league. I love sports - Sportscenter is the most watched channel in my house.

2. Do you prefer to work by yourself or with others?
I have times where I enjoy both. I can be more efficient when doing things on my own, but I love working with people and developing teams and camaraderie as well. More things get done when there is a team than just one person.

3. Tell me about yourself.
I am 22, about to graduate from Northwest University with my bachelors in Pastoral Ministries. I am currently a youth and worship pastor at newlife church Kitsap. I have an awesome family - 2 brothers and a sister. Family is the most important thing in this world to me. Everything I do strives to do one thing - be on the mission with Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad someone else out there loves Sportscenter as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete